Sunday, July 27, 2008

Glory Days

During the past week I received several emails from close friends from different parts of the world asking "where are you"?

Hope St.

I have been between LA and NYC for the past 6 months.

5 Months ago we " settled" in a cozy space off of the bedford stop on the L train (in Williamsburg Brooklyn). The Roebling tea room is our living room and both the L and JMZ are in eyesight. Besides the ill fashioned drunks across at Hope Lounge forcing foam into our ears at night, our lives here have been beyond pleasant. We will remain in NYC until September 1st.

:With love, from Hope; my photography and more:

Jamie. Photographed by me.
Photobucket

Room 26: Ken Chino Hope st. resident, Makeup by the talented Lanbeauty. Photographed by me.
Photobucket

Sade The Ballerina; Hope st. resident. Photographed by me.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Our house. From google.

Photobucket

Roebling tea room. from roeblingtearoom.com

Photobucket

Photobucket

bld's visits me at Hope st.:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... too bad you're leaving but then again, NYC is too small for you ... perhaps a third world country will do you well?